Howard Miller Mia mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $197.78 each|
|25|| $187.36 each|
|144|| $178.00 each|
- Finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones
- Features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps
- Flat glass over the aged dial with black Roman numerals
- Quartz, battery operated, Westminster chime movement
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off
Finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers, the handsome mantel clock features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps and flat glass that encase the dial and brushed antique brass-finished pendulum bob with brass-finished stick.
Aged dial with aged black Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a brushed antique-brass finished bezel.
Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and counts the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
Requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
13 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Country of Manufacture
1/2" x 3" Engraved Plate recommended.